do you remember? truelys first post and how IT ALL STARTED.

Search
Tokens
THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES I THOUGHT I WOULD HIGHLIGHT BEFORE YOU START READING.

Can I make a suggestion. Thanks. As a self proclaimed confident capper as you tout yourself to be, and I am not trying to deny your right to do so, I wanted to ask if you could show your worth in providing some sort of writeup for your selections, instead of just posting plays. You see, this place is turning into a post a play only type of place and is lacking any real info or insight into each selections. This make this place a poor place to learn and acquire knowledge. So if you dont mind, let us know why you are backing your selections, as you will find, that more people will respect you for it if you do so. Any fool can post plays. Try showing your true worth and put a meaning to your selections, and help this forum out. Aloha CC.

(SO TRUE WORTH IS GIVING A WRITEUP AND LOSING YOUR ASS) THANKS CC.

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:38 AM
Thats your answer. Thats useless just like you are to this forum.

(thanks for the welcome cocaptain)

I LOVE THIS ONE BY MUFFINMAN

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 11:24 AM
Truelyhandicapped,
You just can't come here and start claiming to be this GREAT capper and start bashing a "Truely" Great Capper like Co-Cap. Who the hell do you think you are. You are gonna make many enemies in here very quick if you act like that.
All CC was trying to say was, that this forum is used mostly for the exchange of information. Not for people to come and see a thread with just teams in it, started by a guy who CLAIMS to be able to win 68% of the time. That my friend, is how people lose their money, not by going into a thread(like CC's) and learning some insight on a game or two, and then using that info to make some money. Doesn't this make sense to you???

I'M ACTUALLY ASHAMED OF SOME OF THE THINGS I WROTE NEXT. BUT WE LIVE AND LEARN.

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 11:38 AM
all i did is post my plays.

and i have got bashed ever since. i didn't go onto anybodys post and bash them. maybe you should read the posts.

yea and his writeups are nice, but does he hit 60%, or 55%. and i do enjoy the reading, very knowledgeable with trends and insight. never said he wasn't.

and who is to say i haven't been watching these posts for a long time, maybe i just decided to join.

and who in the hell are you anyway?
maybe i hit more than 63%, maybe i just put that number down because the other is to insane.

just check my numbers at the end of a week, and i'll let them do the talking.

boy sure is a friendly forum.

regrets of joining, just trying to help.
Posts: 1394 | From: zoo too | Registered: February 24, 2004

IDENTITY
NFL EXPERT
posted February 24, 2004 08:44 PM
co-captain. some of us work for a living and cannot spend 15 hours per day doing write-ups for our internet friends. we have more important things to do with our lives, and thus, we just post picks.

whether you think it is useless is your own (poor) opinion. many appreciate it, and i, for one, am happy people dont write books like you do. otherwise it would take forever to read everyone's threads.

everytime someone just post picks, you think they are inferior or something. let them be, and good luck.

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 08:56 PM
Dont try to put words in my mouth or try and start assuming how I see people and things. There are many cappers here who I respect, and have shown respect to, who just post their plays and nothing else. They are very much respected by me and I would take their plays just on their word or post.

So, just mind your own business and get back to your stupid ass dancing and celebrating before the game is over. Oh I hear Kodiak calling you a s square again, you better run and respond.

the start of the actual thread.

posted February 24, 2004 09:16 AM
FROM NOW TILL THE TOURNANMENT YOU BETTER JUMP ON BOARD.

START BANKING IT.

LOOKS LIKE A DOGGIE DOG WORLD TODAY.

ST. JOHNS +23-
S.H. -3
OKIE ST. -1
MARYLAND -12-
S. MISS +15
VIRGINIA +5-
CREIGHTON +6-
TENN TECH +12
DAVIDSON -1
CHATT +9

ALL EVEN MONEY. I NEVER DO WRITE-UPS, ABSOLUTELY A WASTE OF TIME. YOU CAN MAKE CASES FOR BOTH SIDES IN EACH AND EVERYGAME.

EVERY NOW AND THEN WE MIGHT DOUBLE UP. NOT VERY OFTEN.

START COUNTING BOYS.

Bobby_Trendy
CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 09:19 AM
trUElyhandicapping?

jcambert

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 09:36 AM
Here we go again. What ever happened to someone coming in here and simply letting their capping do the talking? Instead, they come in here boasting better than attainable records, and they cry and leave when they get bashed. Trulyhandicapping, check out some of Hoops66 threads and see what I mean.

Please, no more "tout talk."

JP
Posts: 1183 | From: Miami, FL, USA | Registered: June 05, 2002

igaman
CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 09:47 AM
Welcome truly,we;ll see.good luck.What's your motivation,to help make some poor chaps some $$ out of the goodness of your heart or is it greed.To promote a MarchMadness pkg. deal if you hit 63% between now and the tournament.If it is to promote a MarchMadness pkg.for $$ then I believe you should say so up front and take it to the site promo forum.If not then I say welcome and good luck,and I'll be watching to see how you do.
Posts: 410 | From: eastern N Carolina | Registered: January 13, 2001

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:02 AM
THANKS IGAMAN FOR SOME KIND WORDS.

I WILL NOT POST TOTALS UNTIL NEXT WEEK, I KNOW IN A WEEKS TIME I WILL WIN 4 DAYS, LOSE TWO, AND SPLIT ONE.

THOUGH I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL KEEP TRACK FOR ME.

ANYTHING POSITIVE ON MY THREAD IS MORE THAN WELCOME.

AND ANYTHING NEGATIVE I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR SOUL.
MGBWY

KEEP WATCHING.

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY, AND EVERY BUM HAS HIS WISKY.

Dante

Las Vegas, no other place even comes close
posted February 24, 2004 10:06 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jcambert:
Here we go again. What ever happened to someone coming in here and simply letting their capping do the talking? Instead, they come in here boasting better than attainable records, and they cry and leave when they get bashed. Trulyhandicapping, check out some of Hoops66 threads and see what I mean.

Please, no more "tout talk."

JP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rarely post in thses type of threads but the above statement is exactly what I feel also and could not have said it better myself
Posts: 25662 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: June 25, 2001

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:13 AM
DOES YOUR MAMMA ORDER FOOD FOR YOU TOO, OR JUST CUT YOUR MEAT.

The General

TheRx.com Customer Service
posted February 24, 2004 10:19 AM
Welcome truelyhandicapping. Please keep it real. Wish you the best.

Good luck
Posts: 43610 | From: The Few. The Proud. | Registered: March 02, 2002

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:31 AM
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GENERAL.

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:31 AM
Truelyhandicapping,

Can I make a suggestion. Thanks. As a self proclaimed confident capper as you tout yourself to be, and I am not trying to deny your right to do so, I wanted to ask if you could show your worth in providing some sort of writeup for your selections, instead of just posting plays. You see, this place is turning into a post a play only type of place and is lacking any real info or insight into each selections. This make this place a poor place to learn and acquire knowledge. So if you dont mind, let us know why you are backing your selections, as you will find, that more people will respect you for it if you do so. Any fool can post plays. Try showing your true worth and put a meaning to your selections, and help this forum out. Aloha CC.

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:34 AM
NEVER SAID I COULD SPELL MORE THAN 63%.

NICE CATCH!

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:38 AM
Thats your answer. Thats useless just like you are to this forum.

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:47 AM
Bye!

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 11:13 AM
captain,
ACTUALLY I HAVEN'T EVEN ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION YET, WHAT I ANSWERED WAS THE STATEMENT BEFORE YOURS.

SHORT FUSE BUDDY. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR BAD MOOD AFTER YOUR PLAYS LAST NIGHT, BUT DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME.

I'LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ANYWAY, I DON'T DO WRITE-UPS FOR THE FACT THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER. WRITEU[S ARE YOUR OPINION ON THE GAME. YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO READ, IT'S YOUR PERCEPTION.

EXAMPLE LAST NIGHT; Fla Int. now if i would of done a write up last night i would of mentioned how S.A. only lost to georgia by 2, and miss st. by 12, both on the road. and after a 14 point last year to fla int at home a revenge factor would be huge in this game.
now you decided to write about sflo being on the road with a shitty record, last home game for fla int, and a bunch of crap like that. all of which did no good when they lost by 15.

the same crap for wofford last night, unfort. i had wofford also.

my point being i can write/choose info to post but none of it really matters. what goes around comes around, that is why you will never see a ats in a situation 0-100. it will never happen.

my picks give you the best chance of covering in the given situation. it is all math. i can't write about it because i can't explain it, it just works. don't use my plays, i don't care.

we are all here to compare, not to put my bank acount at risk because someone has gone 3-13 their last 16 road games. that shit is nonsense.

why did you take texas last night, the seniors had never beaten kansas, why didn't you write about that.

are you just being a dog pissing in my yard or what?

muffinman

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 11:24 AM
Truelyhandicapped,
You just can't come here and start claiming to be this GREAT capper and start bashing a "Truely" Great Capper like Co-Cap. Who the hell do you think you are. You are gonna make many enemies in here very quick if you act like that.
All CC was trying to say was, that this forum is used mostly for the exchange of information. Not for people to come and see a thread with just teams in it, started by a guy who CLAIMS to be able to win 68% of the time. That my friend, is how people lose their money, not by going into a thread(like CC's) and learning some insight on a game or two, and then using that info to make some money. Doesn't this make sense to you???

Posts: 215 | From: Boston,MA | Registered: September 04, 2002

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 11:38 AM
all i did is post my plays.

and i have got bashed ever since. i didn't go onto anybodys post and bash them. maybe you should read the posts.

yea and his writeups are nice, but does he hit 60%, or 55%. and i do enjoy the reading, very knowledgeable with trends and insight. never said he wasn't.

and who is to say i haven't been watching these posts for a long time, maybe i just decided to join.

and who in the hell are you anyway?
maybe i hit more than 63%, maybe i just put that number down because the other is to insane.

just check my numbers at the end of a week, and i'll let them do the talking.

boy sure is a friendly forum.

regrets of joining, just trying to help.

jcambert

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 11:42 AM
Truley, take some deep breaths and relax. Just post your plays, and, believe me, if you can hit 55% to 60% even semi-consistently, you will receive your due praise. If you can hit more than 60%, which is nearly impossible over the long term, you will be worshiped in here.

Just let your plays do the talking. That is what has everyone up in arms. I could care less about write ups, as I agree that you can write up to your liking, and someone else can post an equally convincing write up for the opposite side.

How do you handicapp? Trends? Statistics? Give us an insight into your methodology and, post away. Hopefully you win, and, we will be able to gleam some bit of knowlege from your winning.

Good luck.

JP
Posts: 1183 | From: Miami, FL, USA | Registered: June 05, 2002

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 12:34 PM
i use several different ratings. from feist, sagarin, iskoe, and others to name a few.i also use the rpi ratings.

i use the favorites line and i need things to fall into certain situations.

sounds crazy but it works. all it does is give me line value for games. that's it. that's also why i have so many games, because to pick and choose just a few is suicide for my picks.

that is why you will see some of picks lose by 30, or win by 30.

It also gives me games to stay away from. if i don't mention the game, then it is a toss up. and they always run in cycles for the home/or the away.

a goodexample of the situation i just explained is this weekend i had twenty plays, now before sat they were 29-11 their last 40. now this sat they went the opp and went 3-17. so i've decided to stay away, the swings are night by night, and way to drastic.

the good/and the bad

the good is that i have yet to have a under .500 night in picking games. but the juice does add up. but it is worth a night of 6-6, when i put together a day of 35-20, or 11-2. whatever.

now the bad is that you have to be able to play everygame, every night. otherwise it is suicide.and play the same amounts. no play is any better thean another. the only thing i have found is that after a bad night i have a great night, and sundays are just great for me.

now last night i went 8-4-1. i expect a .500 night coming soon. i expect a 65% night for both wed/thursday combined.

my plays get broke down into three cat. 3 for hme fav, three for road fav, and no plays.

i could break them down from now on so everyone can see the % of each.

yea and i understand everyone being up in arms, but all i'm doing is giving you an edge for line value. choose your own plays and compare. that's it. i compare all the time with co-captain and when he has games that are 7 or 6 * plays, and my system says the same, believe me, i jump on them.

so yea, i understand what this forum is about, info, unfortunately my is all math.

action
CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 12:46 PM
Trulyhandicapping,

Good luck to you.

Action
Posts: 1954 | From: North Carolina | Registered: November 01, 2000

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 05:14 PM
adding Pitts -7 or -7-.

anything under 10.

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 05:24 PM
adding providence -1-

anything under 2.

mr. obvious

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 06:10 PM
CO-CAPTAIN. ANY FOOL CAN POST PLAYS??????

WHAT IS YOUR YTD? YOU CAN PUT FLAIR IN YOUR WRITE-UPS, BUT WRITE-UPS DONT WIN YOU ANY MONEY

fivedoorsdown

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 06:13 PM
muffinman quote
You just can't come here and start claiming to be this GREAT capper and start bashing a "Truely" Great Capper like Co-Cap.
the guys barely over 500

around .50% is truely a great capper???
wow kudos i'm there

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 06:38 PM
Mr Obvious, and fivedoorsdown , two jeolous guys. Obvious, Obviously you suck hitting 33% on Top POD per pops69's thread. Fivedoorsdown you suck even more hitting a whooping 31% per pops69's thread. Both of you guys please stop showing your jealousy towards me, I am not here to win a popularity contest, but it seems that my popularity is getting to you as no one takes you or your posted plays seriously. Hey , I dont blame them with your %. Keep it friendly boys, do your homework, cause you dont want none of this. I dont give a fvck what your % is, doesnt mean shit to me. If I am losing people money, why do they come back for more. Use your head and stop acting like dummys. Aloha CC.

mr. obvious

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 06:59 PM
CO CAP. AS FAR AS MY 30 WHATEVER % IN POPS THREAD I HAVE POSTED MAYBE 5 PLAYS THERE. AND MY WINNING PERCENTAGE POSTING ON THIS BOARD IS 57%. WHATS YOURS? AND I BELIEVE TO YOU IT IS AN EGO THING. YOUR WRITE-UPS ALWAYS INCLUDE KUDOS FOR YOURSELF. IM NOT GETTING INTO A WAR WITH YOU BECAUSE ITS NOT WORTH IT. YOU DO YOUR THING ILL DO MINE.

YOU SAY DO YOUR HOMEWORK? MY WINNING % HERE IS 57%. IF I DID MORE HOMEWORK MAYBE I COULD HIT 70%.

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 07:16 PM
Hey you know what, you jumped in, I didnt pull you in. In fact, I think I only showed you support whenever you posted. So I dont know whats your problem is with me. If you think its an ego thing with me , you better check yourself, cause I give it up just as much as I get it. You want my ytd, I keep telling you people and you dont listen. How is that a reflection as to what I won or lost. How is it reflecting the Ml won, the different vigs, the parlays, the teasers, etc. I go by the money in my account. I dont go for the long slow conservative way of playing that you do. I pound games hard, I pound games small. Those units I places on the games is more so for those to see a value of what is a minimum of my wager, not a true reflection of exactly how much I play on them, ex, my GOY is a 10 Unit. Now if $100=1 Unit , that would mean I played it for $1000. Well guess what, I played for way more. So you need to relax and stop showing your jealousy of me, I showed you nothing but respect, so I expect the same from you. Do your own thing and I do mine. Jealousy how pathetic can people get.

mr. obvious

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 07:40 PM
CO-CAPTAIN I AM SURELY NOT JEALOUS OF YOU. AND AS FOR THE RESPECT THING. RE-READ YOUR EARLIER POST HERE. YOU BASICALLY SAID THAT ANYONE WHO DOESNT HAVE WRITE-UPS CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS BOARD, AND ANY FOOL CAN POST PLAYS. NOW IF THIS IS SHOWING RESPECT FOR WHAT MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE THAT DOESNT HAVE WRITE-UPS CONTRIBUTE TO THIS BOARD THEN I AM SORRY.

I DO RESPECT YOU FOR THE TIME YOU PUT INTO THIS AND THE WAY YOU DO IT. JUST RESPECT THE WAY OTHERS OF US DO TOO.

GOOD LUCK

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 08:03 PM
Who the hell said I was talking about you or anyone else here. Who's thread is this, yours. No, did you see what this person was stating. I posted it to him as a way for him to try and make sure he is serious. You know what, I am wasting my time explaining this to you. Obviously your a little insecure and sensitive about yourself and your ways, as well as the way I speak to others in my thread. So goodbye, you exist in your world and I will mine. This is to much. Also dont tell me how to respond and I wont tell you how you should respond.

IDENTITY
NFL EXPERT
posted February 24, 2004 08:44 PM
co-captain. some of us work for a living and cannot spend 15 hours per day doing write-ups for our internet friends. we have more important things to do with our lives, and thus, we just post picks.

whether you think it is useless is your own (poor) opinion. many appreciate it, and i, for one, am happy people dont write books like you do. otherwise it would take forever to read everyone's threads.

everytime someone just post picks, you think they are inferior or something. let them be, and good luck.

Co-Captain

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 08:56 PM
Dont try to put words in my mouth or try and start assuming how I see people and things. There are many cappers here who I respect, and have shown respect to, who just post their plays and nothing else. They are very much respected by me and I would take their plays just on their word or post.

So, just mind your own business and get back to your stupid ass dancing and celebrating before the game is over. Oh I hear Kodiak calling you a s square again, you better run and respond.

IDENTITY
NFL EXPERT
posted February 24, 2004 09:09 PM
lol co-capt, i imagine you with a constant frown on your face...you need to lighten up little guy...life is GOOD!!!

here...have some bananas..

fivedoorsdown

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:21 PM

here's to you capt.
was actually only quoting a qoute from muffin man. "truely a great capper ' and all i said was if 50%is "truely a great capper than i must be part of that.
and who cares of pops threads , if you total it up theres way MORE LOSERS THAN WINNERS picked
besides most i pick for there are long shots ones i could care less if they win

truelyhandicapping

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:50 PM
isn't this fun.

i thought this was my thread and i'm not even mentioned at all in the last four or five responses. pretty cool. maybe the heat is off.

not!

thanks for everyone in your support,
and for anyone who feels like bashing me, just wait til next week. with all this ruckus i caused, i really can't wait to see how it ends up. it's like a tv mini serious.

i had mentioned that i had a 50/50 day coming up, and guess what i am the greatest capper of all time, because i went 50/50. not only can i pick winners but i know when i'm going to go 50/50. absolutely amazing.

seriously, after the smoked cleared today and the line moves, i ended up pushing davidson. so a nice 6-5-1 start. i don't ever buy points, because i can't. and if you have to buy a point to win, maybe there is another game to choose from. the juice isn't worth it.

once again i thank anyone/everyone for their support.

fivedoorsdown

CERTIFIABLY CRAZY
posted February 24, 2004 10:53 PM
no need to bash you. or at least yet.
the worst that can happen is you'll just self destruct.
but hey look at the bright side, if you go 50% you be a truely great handicapper.

[This message was edited by truelyhandicapping on July 06, 2004 at 08:50 AM.]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natecollison
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com